Wednesday 19 October 2011

Giuliana Rancic Reveals She Has Breast Cancer [ Video ]

Giuliana Rancic Reveals She Has Breast Cancer [ Video ]

The reality show star told the Today show the shocking news that she has an early stage breast cancer.

WHEN GIULIANA RANCIC HIT THE TODAY SHOW MONDAY MORNING, WE THOUGHT SHE WAS ABOUT TO BREAK SOME BIG BABY NEWS... BUT INSTEAD SHE REVEALED SOMETHING MUCH MORE SERIOUS...
Through my attempt to get pregnant for the third time with IVF, we sadly found out that I have I found out that I have early stages of breast cancer and it's been a shock...a lot of people have been asking...are you pregnant, but sadly we've had to put this off...How you found out... explains doctor you need a mammogram...I will not get you pregnant...if you have cancer...all the hormones will accelerate the cancer...
ANN SAYS, how are you doing, G says...I'm ok, that was definitely the hardest day, when they came in to tell me, I just remember, it's what you expect but so much more, incredible instant sobbing...the world just crashed down around me...I just couldn't believe it. 36 years old, no family history...
GUILIANA ALSO REVEALED SHE'LL UNDERGO SURGERY THIS WEEK, FOLLOWED BY RADIATION TREATMENT FOR 6 WEEKS...BUT ONCE SHE GETS THE ALL CLEAR, SHE SAYS, SHE'S STILL GOING TO GET PREGNANT...
"I'm not going to give up...I want that baby...And this baby will have saved my life...because I've always said there was a master plan, why I never got pregnant...God was looking out for me....because had I gotten pregnant a few years down the line, I would have been a lot sicker, so this baby will have saved my life."
GIUILIANA, FROM ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS AND CELEBTV, WE WISH YOU NOTHING BUT THE BEST..